- About Us
- Image Gallery
- Download Free
Published on : Wednesday, January 20, 2016
Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, an award-winning resort located in the heart of Bali’s Kuta Beach, is offering several unique experiences for visitors and guests to celebrate Chinese New Year and Valentine’s Day in Bali-style. With a prime location near the Kuta Beachwalk and overlooking the stunning Bali Strait, Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort is the perfect getaway for a romantic weekend or a family vacation.
Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort is a favorite five-star destination for locals and visitors alike that is ideally situated near the famed Kuta Beachwalk, close to shopping, dining and gorgeous beaches. The resort offers 203 guest rooms and suites ranging in size from 46 – 265 square meters, each with spacious balconies and uninterrupted views of either the Indian Ocean or the resort’s lovely couryard.
Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort is home to three signature dining destinations – Feast®, an all-day dining venue with a vibrant open-kitchen overlooking the Kuta Beach; Bene, a casual rooftop Italian trattoria with beautiful ocean views setting, where guests can also relish mesmerizing views of the beautiful Bali Strait on the rooftop deck level; and The Lounge, an open-air cocktail lounge with locally-inspired drinks and beautiful Indian Ocean views.
This year, Chinese New Year falls on February 9 and is the year of the Monkey. Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort will celebrate Chinese New Year in Feast, an all-day dining venue with a vibrant open-kitchen overlooking the Kuta Beachwalk, with a special dinner buffet menu that includes favorite Chinese dishes:
· Salads – Yusheng salad, known as “Prosperity New Year Salad;” Fortune Fruit Salad; Chinese Chicken Salad; Cold Jelly Fish Salad; Marinated Beef Shank with Goji Berry
· Carvery – Cantonese Roasted Peking Duck; Five Spice Roasted Pork Belly; Cantonese Roasted Chicken; Chinese Suckling Pig
· Hot Dishes – Xiao Long Bao; Steamed Fish; Spring Roll; Longevity Noodle
· Dessert – Chinese New Year Cake; Fortune Cookies; Almond Pudding; Mango Pudding; Custard Tart; Orange Jelly Candy; Rice Ball in Ginger Syrup; Fried Rice Ball
Chinese New Year Dinner Buffet is offered from February 4 – February 15 from 6:00 – 10:30pm; cost is IDR 320.000++ per person.
To celebrate the most romantic of holidays, Valentine’s Day, Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort is offering three romantic experiences for couples. Spend an indulgent afternoon at Shine Spa, followed by dinner at Bene, the resort’s award-winning signature restaurant overlooking the ocean.
The “Just the Two of Us” spa experience includes:
· 90-minute body and foot massage
· Relaxing scented flower bath
Offered through February 28 at IDR 1,600,000 per couple.
A romantic trattoria right next to the pool, Bene offers the best sunset view of Kuta, featuring authentic, rustic Italian food.
The Valentine’s Day menu includes:
• Seppia Alla Griglia – Grilled cuttlefish with Ciambottella and pesto sauce
• Ravioli di Coniglio con Zuppa di Scampo – Rabbit ravioli served with langoustine soup
• Risotto Con Tartufo Nero e Pecorino – Risotto with black truffle and peccorino cheese
• Lombo di Agnello con Cipolle Ramate di Montoro e Salsa di Melograno – Lamb fillet with Montoro onions and pomegranate sauce
• Crostatina Cioccolato e Pistacchi – Chocolate and pistachio tart
This 5-course Valentine Dinner will be offered on February 14, 2016 from 6 pm to 11 pm; cost IDR 800,000++ per couple.
Enhance your dinner experience to the exclusive chef’s table, whereby you and your partner can enjoy live cooking entertainment and personal service from our culinary experts. This package includes a romantic welcome cocktail upon arrival and a glass of premium wine paired with every course and is bookable at IDR 1,200,000++ per couple.
To turn your romantic experience into a romantic weekend, Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort is offering all-encompassing room offer, which is not limited to Valentine’s Day only, including:
· Two nights for two people
· A 3-course Bene set menu for two
· 60-minute body and foot massage for two
Offered from now through June 30, 2016 for USD $188 plus tax and service charge; minimum 2 nights stay.