- About Us
- Image Gallery
- Download Free
Published on : Thursday, December 17, 2015
The 22-minute film, For the Love of the Valley, was produced by Bain Media for the City of Swan and the Swan Valley and Regional Winemakers Association.
Featuring interviews with local identities, the film aims to show the valley’s “home-grown, authentic and warm character” through storylines including:
• Humane Food Region Ambassador Caroline Taylor (Taylor’s Art and Coffee House);
• Brendan Varis (Feral Brewing Company);
• Kim and Rupert Philips (House of Honey);
• Antonio Battistessa (iron forger);
• Anthony Yurisich (Olive Farm Winery); and
• Swan Valley personalities Kate Lamont and Jude Taylor.
Source:- Tourism Western Australia