Taking The Leap: Four Seasons Hotel Boston Inspires Guests To Embrace The Gift of Time
Published on : Saturday, February 22, 2020
Four Seasons Hotel Boston, the most awarded five-star hotel in New England, shares special offerings to encourage its guests to embrace Leap Day, the opportunity that comes just once every four years. On February 29, 2020, guests of the Hotel can relish in the extra day by enjoying a special offering in The Bristol and complimentary late check-out.
An overnight stay on February 29, 2020 can be combined with existing offers, allowing guests to truly indulge in their extra day this year.
Hotel Amenities and Offerings on February 29:
- Complimentary late check-out of 2:29 pm on Sunday*
- Specialty cocktail Time After Thyme available in The Bristol on Leap Day
Nestled alongside the Victorian brownstone homes of the Back Bay neighbourhood, Four Seasons Hotel Boston is the ideal base for exploring “America’s Walking City,” with top attractions just steps away. An undisputed beacon of luxury in the city, Four Seasons Hotel Boston is the perfect place for guests to #FSTakeYourTime.
To make a reservation, call 617 351 2036 or click here to book online.
This Leap Day, Four Seasons Hotel Boston invites guests to:
Indulge in Every Second:
- Revel in luxurious accommodations and enjoy a late check-out of 2:29 pm on Sunday*.
- Indulge in a meal in The Bristol, the iconic restaurant nestled in the lobby of Four Seasons Hotel Boston overlooking the Boston Public Garden. Select the specialty cocktail for the evening, Time After Thyme.
- Reserve a spa treatment in the comfort of one’s room or suite.
- Wander less than 5 minutes from the Hotel to arrive on the “luxury end” of Newbury Street, a renowned destination that boasts more than 5,000 feet (1,500 metres) of shopping and dining.
Connect with Authentic Boston:
- Allow the Hotel’s expert Concierge team to schedule a private tour of the Freedom Trail — the historic collection of museums, meeting houses, and landmarks – where guests can learn about the revolution that gave way to a new nation.
- Stroll the beloved Boston Public Garden, America’s first botanic garden, directly across from the Hotel.
- A short stroll through the Boston Public Garden and guests will time travel at the famous Boston Brahmin neighbourhood of red brick sidewalks, cobblestoned streets, elegant townhouses and gas street lamps in Beacon Hill.
Experience Quality Family Time:
- An indoor pool, with expansive views of the historic Boston Public Garden, is the perfect, family-friendly offering for guests that need a reprieve from the chilly New England elements.
- On Saturdays at 4:00 pm, the Pastry Kitchen at Four Seasons Hotel Boston offers a Children’s Pastry Class, where young guests can learn all about cookies and cupcakes, make and decorate their own, and enjoy a special delivery to their room later that day with their baked creations. Advanced reservations are required.
- Forgot a bedtime story? Four Seasons Hotel Boston has it covered. A Little Library, located in the lobby, is available to loan books to the littlest guests. Commissioned by the Hotel as a replica of a Back Bay Boston, it provide an authentic sense of place (and a practical family offering!).
No matter how guests choose to #FSTakeYourTime, at Four Seasons Hotel Boston there’s something special for everyone to make the most of this added day.
Source:- Four Seasons Hotel & Resort
Tags: Four Seasons, Four Seasons Hotel Boston, Hotel Industry news, Hotel News