The Price Is Right For Luxury Living And Over-The-Top Outdoor Experiences at Four Seasons
Published on : Saturday, October 8, 2016
A recipe for the perfect family vacation combines luxurious, spacious and welcoming accommodations, fantastic food and drinks and over-the-top experiences that create memories that will last a lifetime. Four Seasons Resort and Residence Whistler delivers on all three this fall and winter, and with favourable exchange rates, international visitors will find their dollars deliver incredible value.
Families of six to ten will find the perfect home-away-from home experience in an array of Private Residences that range from 1,500 to 3,700 square feet (140 to 340 square metres). These bi-level or single-floor suites offer spacious comfort for families and groups of friends. Residential-style furnishings are complemented by a gas-burning fireplace, and private furnished terraces feature panoramic views of the surrounding forest, valley or mountains. For a luxurious mountainside lodge stay, the rustic yet contemporary décor inspired by nature’s palette brings the outside in.
From here a series of luxury-based winter adventures and culinary offerings invites guests to take full advantage of Whistler Blackcomb, British Columbia, recently voted the #1 Overall Best Ski Area in North America by SKI Magazine for the third consecutive year. This top ranking recognises Whistler Blackcomb for its unparalleled on-mountain experiences and vast terrain variety, as well as its off-hill activities, après ski scene and diverse dining offerings, all of which speak to the ski resort’s unmatched experience for all skiers and riders.
With unprecedented access to the destination’s epic backcountry terrain and skiable acreage, Four SeasonsResort Whistler features exclusive experiences that take guests beyond the typical ski resort vacation. From glacier “glamping” in a snow hotel and gourmet slope-side lunch delivery, each adventure is styled withFour Seasons winter comforts and customised amenities in mind.
Choose your own adventure:
Four Seasons Resort Whistler Heli Glacier and Backcountry Adventures
In collaboration with Head-Line Mountain Holidays, Four Seasons Resort Whistler pairs luxury with adventure, culinary and wellness to offer the ultimate, one-of-a-kind backcountry experiences. Each adventure is customisable and begins with a helicopter flight over a majestic ice cap, and includes the expertise of local guides along with Four Seasons culinary and Spa experiences.
- Winter “Glamping” Package – A Custom Snow Hotel Experience: Guests will fly via helicopter to the a remote ice cap where they will travel with a guide by snowmobile to explore ice caves before arriving at their own private enclave, for a stay in a luxury “snow hotel.” The encampment is custom designed and built with comfort in mind, complete with pre-warmed down duvets, gourmet meals and a hot tub in a remote wilderness setting. This experience incorporates an array of bespoke Four Seasons services, including a natural thermal spa experience with a Four Seasons spa professional and culinary offerings prepared by Four Seasons chefs.
- Wilderness Wellness Hot Springs Experience: The journey includes a helicopter ride over a remote ice cap before arriving at a remote natural hot spring. Upon arrival guests are greeted by a master yoga instructor and a Four Seasons Spa therapist to enjoy a private yoga session, followed by an aqua massage treatment. The experience includes thermal pool-side cuisine and cocktails prepared by a Four Seasons Chef de Cuisine.
- Ice Cap Adventure and Exploration: Transportation begins via helicopter over expansive ice fields, after which guests will explore the vast ice caves with a private guide. The guide will lead guests through natural, aqua blue ice sculptures, ice flows and gentle slides transporting groups from one cave to the next. The adventure ends with a Four Seasons gourmet mountain-style lunch.
- Heli-Snowmobile and Snowbike Adventure: The adventure starts with a helicopter flight that drops guests off to a base facility where state-of-the-art snowmobiles and snowbikes await. From there, expert guides will teach travellers about the terrain as they race at 8,000 feet (2,400 metres) above sea level. The adventure ends with a Four Seasons gourmet lunch. For the ultimate “first tracks” experience, the snowmobiles can be outfitted with ski racks for skiers who want to partake in backcountry glacier skiing.
Four Seasons Resort Whistler Winter Culinary Offerings
- Slope-Side Dining Service: Guests have the opportunity to skip the cafeteria lines and have lunch brought to them slope-side. Prepared by the culinary team at Four Seasons Resort Whistler, guests place their lunch order from the customised Slope-Side Menu featuring an array of delicious sandwiches, wraps, drinks and treats. Once they select a delivery destination, the lunch is hand-delivered to them on the mountain.
- Mountain-Top Heli-Dining Experience: This culinary adventure takes dining to a whole new elevation. Guests will fly via helicopter to one of the area’s renowned glaciers. Upon arrival, diners will be met by the culinary team from Four Seasons, who will prepare a customised gourmet meal to enjoy right on the glacier.
Source:- Four Seasons Hotels & Resort
Tags: Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts