- About Us
- Image Gallery
- Download Free
Published on : Wednesday, January 6, 2016
Celebrate the beginning of 2016 with a new wellness resolution from the Five-Star Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Boston. The Spa invites guests to enjoy a two-day Renewing Lifestyle retreat, a complete rejuvenation for the body, mind and spirit.
This holistic journey begins with luxurious accommodations in one of Mandarin Oriental, Boston’s Lifestyle guestrooms, conveniently located near The Spa on the fourth floor overlooking the city’s bustling Boylston Street or the hotel’s secluded courtyard. The retreat continues with a collection of calming treatments, private fitness sessions and a healthy lunch in The Spa Tea Lounge. In addition, guests are also able to enjoy The Spa’s relaxing thermal experience areas, a selection of heat and water experiences that include a quartz crystal steam room, vitality pool, experience showers and a relaxation lounge.
The Renewing Lifestyle retreat is valid until February 7, 2016 and includes:
• Luxurious accommodations for two nights in a Lifestyle guestroom
• A welcome anti-aging cocktail infusion
• A 1 hour 50 minute Ultimate Linda Meredith Facial
• A 2 hour 50 minute Definite Detox Body Wrap with customized massage
• Choice of two private yoga and/or Pilates fitness sessions
• A healthy lunch in The Spa Tea Lounge
Tags: Mandarin Oriental