Tourism And Events Queensland’s Great Barrier Reef Cooperative Advertising Opportunity
Published on : Friday, March 18, 2016
Tourism Australia has advised that the three-part documentary series “The Great Barrier Reef with David Attenborough” will air nationally in April.
The series is part of Tourism Australia’s latest campaign to promote Australia’s Aquatic & Coastal experiences. This is expected to generate strong interest in the Great Barrier Reef experiences, and Tourism and Events Queensland (TEQ) will undertake a range of in-market activities in the lead up to, during and following the documentary series.
- Destination campaigns for the Southern Great Barrier Reef, Townsville, Tropical North Queensland, The Whitsundays and Mackay.
- A Great Barrier Reef Special on Channel 7’s Queensland Weekender to air in Queensland on March 28.
- Amplifying the Great Barrier Reef video and story content through social media and online news channels.
- Search engine marketing
- National press advertorials
- A Great Barrier Reef e-newsletter to TEQ’s consumer database of 958,367 subscribers.
- A national media push via famils, media releases and stories.
Queensland tourism operators are invited to advertise in two national Great Barrier Reef-themed press features appearing in the Weekend Australian in April.
Source:- Queensland Tourism
Tags: great barrier reef, Queensland tourism