- About Us
- Image Gallery
Published on : Saturday, August 19, 2017
The common people and tourism stakeholders are suggested that the Tourism Development Company (TDC) has, without any discrimination, ceased its operations. From August 21st, 2017, Monday, the Ministry of Tourism will administer the below listed portfolios of tourism formerly under the remit of the TDC on an interim basis:
– Tourism Investment and Incentives
– Cruise Passenger Visitor Services
– Airport Visitor Information Services
– Sites and Attractions – Maracas Beach Facility, Las Cuevas Beach Facility, Vessigny – -Beach Facility, Manzanilla Beach Facility and the La Brea Pitch Lake
The Government of Trinidad and Tobago on March of this year had improved its commitment in order to heighten the tourism industry and expand the driving force of the country. The Cabinet thereby came to a conclusion to create three different entities to propel local tourism.
– The Tourism Trinidad Destination Management Company Limited (Tourism Trinidad)
– The Tobago Tourism Agency
– Trinidad and Tobago Tourism Regulatory and Licensing Authority
Trinidad and Tobago continues to be the most untouched and unexplored tourist destinations within the Caribbean; Well-known for its unique culture, Trinidad and Tobago is quite popular for its mouth watering delicacies and fascinating heritage traditions. All of these factors have the propensity to act as catalysts for the sustained development of the tourism of Trinidad and Tobago and offers us an exclusive opportunity to take the tourism product to the next height.