U.S. Virgin Islands Help Visitors Find Their Bliss with new Travel Promotion
Published on : Thursday, January 30, 2014
The U.S. Virgin Islands (USVI) Department of Tourism has launched its new Find Your Bliss travel promotion. Visitors can now save $500 on their next Caribbean winter or spring vacation on St. Croix by visiting VisitUSVI.com/usvibliss. Stay five or more consecutive nights at participating properties between January 27 and May 15, 2014 to receive $250 in resort credit and certificates valid at local restaurants, boutiques and attractions to the value of $250.
Choose one of the four available bliss themed packages to experience St. Croix’s diverse unscripted travel experiences:
- Get Out of the Cold: Escape plunging temperatures to the warmth of St. Croix. Defrost with a round of golf at the Carambola Golf Course or a half-day sail to Buck Island Reef National Monument for a snorkeling adventure. Wander the streets of Christiansted lined with retail boutiques or for an alfresco nighttime adventure, paddle the bioluminescent bay at Salt River. Includes $250 resort credit, $100 activity certificate, $100 restaurant certificate, $50 retail certificate.
- Romance: Valentine’s Day is almost here. Couples can reconnect by taking in Cane Bay Beach by horseback, re-new their vows on an idyllic Caribbean Beach such as Davis Bay, or dine at some of St. Croix’s most romantic restaurants including The Galleon, Savant Restaurant and Tutto Bene for a date to remember. Includes $250 resort credit, $100 activity certificate, $100 restaurant certificate, $50 retail certificate.
- Dive: Experience one of the Caribbean’s best diving locations along the region’s largest coral reef system that straddles St Croix’s north shore. Divers rejoice the easy access of five distinct dive sites in one destination: from the shore, through a wreck, around a pier, down the infamous wall and past colorful living reefs. Includes $250 resort credit, $200 dive certificate and
$50 retail certificate.
- Culinary: At the annual St. Croix Food & Wine Experience April 6 – 12 savor the island’s multicultural-infused culinary heritage with food tastings, celebrity chef competitions, cooking demonstrations and wine pairing dinners. Explore the island’s diverse dining options at participating restaurants including Blue Water Terrace, The Mermaid at The Buccaneer as well as Flamboyant Lounge at Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort & Spa. Includes $250 resort credit, $200 culinary certificate and $50 retail certificate.
The Find Your Bliss promotion is available at these 13 participating hotel and resort properties:
- The Buccaneer Hotel
- Cane Bay Cottages
- Club Comanche Hotel St. Croix
- Club St. Croix Beach & Tennis Resort
- Colony Cove Beach Resort
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort & Casino
- Holger Danske Hotel
- Hotel Caravelle
- The Palms at Pelican Cove
- Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort & Spa
- Sand Castle on the Beach Hotel
- Sugar Beach Resort
- Tamarind Reef Resort, Spa & Marina
Book the five night minimum stay directly with participating accommodation or with a preferred travel specialist. Then visit VisitUSVI.com/usvibliss and insert the booking confirmation number to redeem the $250 resort credit and $250 certificates upon check in.
The promotion applies only to new bookings and is based on double occupancy. The offer does not include airfare and associated taxes or destination charges. Virgin Islands Government 10 percent tax and hotel service charges must be paid on gross retail package price. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. The deal cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
When traveling to the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. citizens enjoy all the conveniences of domestic travel—including on-line check-in—making travel to the U.S. Virgin Islands easier than ever. As a United States Territory, travel to the U.S. Virgin Islands does not require a passport from U.S. citizens arriving from Puerto Rico or the U.S. mainland. Entry requirements for non-U.S. citizens are the same as for entering the United States from any foreign destination. Upon departure, a passport is required for all but U.S. citizens.
Source:- U.S. Virgin Islands
Tags: Global Tourism News