- About Us
- Image Gallery
- Download Free
Published on : Friday, December 4, 2015
The United States Tour Operators Association (USTOA) announced the 2016 Board of Directors, five of whom serve as the associations’ Executive Committee, at its Annual Conference & Marketplace, December 3-5 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago in Chicago, IL.
Heading the Executive Committee as USTOA’s first woman Chairman will be Paula Twidale, executive vice president, Collette, joined by: Dana Santucci, vice president of development, EF Education First, as vice chair; Harry Dalgaard, president and founder, Avanti Destinations, as treasurer; Charlie Ball, executive vice president, land operations & customer service, Holland America Group, as secretary; and Jerre Fuqua, CTC, president, TRAVCOA and YMT Vacations, as immediate past chair.
“It is both an honor and privilege to welcome Paula Twidale as Chairman of USTOA’s Executive Committee. While the fact that she is our first female chairman is news, it’s secondary to the person inhabiting the role and I speak for the entire membership in saying we have an exemplary leader and motivator in Paula,” said Terry Dale, president and CEO. “Overall, we’re fortunate to have such a stellar group of professionals as our association’s guiding lights.”
Additionally, one new member rounds-out USTOA’s 2016 Board of Directors, who include: (*indicates newly elected)
– Bob Drumm, president, Alexander + Roberts
– Dan Mahar, CEO, Tauck
– Olle Olsson, executive chairman, Explorica, Inc.
– Peter Schaefer, general counsel, The Mark Travel Corporation & Affiliated Companies
– Linda Springmann, vice president – Alaska marketing, Holland America Line
– Scott Wiseman, president of Cox & Kings, The Americas
– Roger Mahil, chairman & CEO, SITA World Tours
– Scott Nisbet, president & CEO, Globus Family of Brands
– Bruce Hodge, president, Goway Travel
– Madhvi Buch, CEO, Destination America*