USTOA Tour Operator Members Celebrate Canada’s 150th BirthDay With Special Savings
Published on : Wednesday, March 8, 2017
As Canada celebrates its 150th birthday this July, travelers are invited to head north to discover the country’s inspiring landscapes, vibrant cities, native cultures, and much more. To honor this historic milestone, the members of United States Tour Operators Association (USTOA) are offering new Canadian itineraries and special savings throughout 2017.
“Whether it’s a thrilling Ice Explorer ride on the 1,000-foot-deep Columbia Icefield, enjoying fresh seafood in Vancouver, or a train trip through the Canadian Rockies, our members offer a variety of ways to enjoy Canada,” said Terry Dale, president and CEO of USTOA. “There’s no better time for travelers to discover firsthand what makes Canada a bucket list destination for so many people around the globe.”
Following is a sample of itineraries from USTOA tour operator members in celebration of Canada’s anniversary. For more examples of USTOA member packaged travel itineraries to Canada, visit www.ustoa.com/blog/canada-150 or search by destination with the “Find Your Dream Vacation” section of the USTOA homepage.
- Go Ahead honors Canada’s 150th anniversary with $250 off any Go Ahead tour through Canada departing in 2017 with promo codeCA2017. From a journey on the Rocky Mountaineer railway to exploring the natural wonders of Canada’s epic national parks, Go Ahead Canadian itineraries give travelers the chance to choose the best Canadian trip for them. Available from February, 1-March 31, this offer cannot be combined with other offers or group discounts.
- Guests journey 500 miles north of the Arctic Circle on Quark Expeditions’ Artic Watch Wilderness Lodge expedition. Book before April 30, 2017 and receive a savings of $1,000 on eight-day trips, and $1,500 on 10-day trips for departures from June 2018 to September 2018. With 24 hours of daylight, travelers have abundant time to spot artic wildlife like musk ox, polar bears and beluga whales. Available from June 30, 2017 to August 3, 2018.
- Adventures by Disney invites active travelers to uncover adventure during its Montana and Alberta, Canada itinerary. This seven-day trip includes canoeing at Moraine Lake, biking along the Bow River, Banff Gondola visit and a Glacier Skywalk excursion. Departures dates from June 26 to August 9, 2017 start at $4,509 for adults and $4,289 for children.
- Discover the Canadian Rockies during Insight Luxury Gold Vacations’ Majesty of the Rockies with Alaskan Cruise. Travelers have a choice of 14 or 21 days of relaxation along Western Canada and Alaska, by road, rail and sea. Guests will cruise through glacial waters and embark on one of the world’s most romantic train journeys on the Rocky Mountaineer. Prices from $4,875 per person, and is available in May 2017 and September 2017.
- In honor of Canada’s milestone, Country Walkers has launched a new guided walking experience, New Brunswick: Bay of Fundy & Campobello Island. Travelers participate in a private whale watch, explore the summer home of Franklin Delano Roosevelt, and enjoy a walking route beside the village of St. Martins determined by the tides. This new itinerary is available in June, July and September 2017 from $3,298 per person.
- Pleasant Holidays is celebrating with savings on stays at The Westin Bayshore in Vancouver. Guests can visit this diverse metropolis and save up to $100 off a five-night stay, up to $75 off a four-night stay, and up to $50 off a two to three-night stay. To save, travelers can book by March 26, 2017 for travel through July 31, 2017