- About Us
- Image Gallery
Published on : Thursday, November 28, 2013
– Complete flight check-in procedures including seat selection and receiving boarding pass by email for print out;
– Conduct searches for flight information by flight number or city of departure, including route, details on check-in start and end times at airport counters, self-check-in counters, online and actual boarding, departure and arrival times;
– Access contact information of UTair representatives in the cities within its route network, find helpline numbers and STATUS program phone numbers;
– View your personal archive of boarding passes for past flights;
– Cancel check-in procedures.
The application improves availability of UTair online services for passengers, allowing check-in for flights and seat selection up to 24 hours prior to departure from mobile devices.
The application is available for free download on the App Store.
UTair Aviation ranks among the top three Russian airlines. In 2012 UTair aircraft transported 8,582,681 passengers. The airline operates more than 150 fixed wing aircraft and performs flights to 110 destinations in Russia and aboard. The airline maintains its central hub at Vnukovo International Airport in Moscow, from which it performs 100 flights daily.