Four Seasons Hotel Baku Welcomes Biologique Recherche at Jaleh Spa
Published on : Saturday, January 18, 2020
Located on the 9th floor of Four Seasons Hotel Baku, Jaleh SPA & Health Centre is a modern sanctuary with classical architectural features in harmony with the Hotel’s distinctive Beaux Arts look.
Jaleh SPA & Health Centre offers its guests an advanced skincare, body treatments and massage therapies that reflect ancient Persian and Turkish traditions as well as modern wellness approaches.
The extensive menu at Jaleh Spa includes carefully created and selected results-oriented treatments featuring the world’s finest spa products, one of the latest and exciting additions to which is a French luxury brand Biologique Recherche.
Biologique Recherche was founded in 1978 as cosmetics research lab by biologist Yvan Allouche and his wife Josette, a physiotherapist. This biological skincare line with more than 30 years of experience and a clinical approach developed some of the most powerful and effective skincare products in the beauty industry.
The brand has a reputation for impressive effectiveness focused on a scientific approach to beauty care using pure, refined, raw ingredients with creative and precise protocols and procedures.
The new treatments with Biologique Recherche products are now available at Jaleh SPA and include a selection of signature rituals:
- Lift CVS – A renovating skin care, it exfoliates, lifts, restructures, firms, hydrates and protects against exterior aggressions. Recommended for normal, seborrheic, atone and/or thick skin. A real face lift even after one treatment that also enlightens and smooths the skin. 75 minutes
- Soin Lissant – An immediate reconditioning treatment for thin, sensitive, reactive skin or skin that is marked by time. Excellent treatment to have after medical interventions such as dermabrasion, laser, chemical peels. Soin Lissant will hydrate, protect, renew the skin and will leave it glowing with beauty. 75 minutes
- VIP O2 Oxygenating – A regenerating and revitalising treatment for the epidermis that works on all Skin Instants. It restores the natural balance of the skin, leaving the face, neck and chest areas smooth and glowing. 60 minutes
- Soin Bio Sensible – Specifically designed for sensitive, reactive Skin Instants and/or prone to rosacea, Soin Bio sensible is a SOS treatment that helps repair, stabilise and protect even the most sensitive of skins. The skin’s structure will be respected resulting in reduced sensitivity, a re-balanced and strengthened epidermis providing immediate comfort and calmness. 60 minutes
- Lift CVS – A firming and toning treatment especially tailored to target body areas where the skin has the tendency to lose its elasticity. It features an exfoliating session followed by a bio-reflex massage using a moisturising and dermo-protecting complex, followed by the application of a serum or a firming oil that prevents from slackening. Ideal after a slimming cure, it improves overall body texture by toning the skin and helping to fight against cellulite. 90 minutes
- Algue Slimming Treatment – Using the revered Biologique Recherche products and techniques, slimming massage is entirely dedicated to the target areas for dissolving adipose fat. It helps to stimulate microcirculation, eliminate toxins and excess water, as well as toning, firming and rehydrating the upper-most layers of the epidermis. Guests can be sure that their figure is redefined and visibly slimmer after just three sessions. 90 minutes
In addition to experiencing Biologique Recherche at Four Seasons Hotel Baku, guests can purchase their products in Jaleh SPA and continue their beauty journey with this brand at home.
Source:- Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
Tags: Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts