Published on : Thursday, February 9, 2017
Big memories are waiting for even the smallest travellers during March Break. Whether visiting from out of town or planning an unforgettable staycation, Four Seasons Hotel Toronto is the perfect basecamp from which to experience this vibrant city and its unlimited possibilities. Book any stay and receive two in-room, on-demand movies and a special popcorn amenity complimentary. And, with the Toronto Getaway – 25% Off Package, one doesn’t have to break the bank when taking a much-needed family break.
From world class superheroes and sports to day camps and dining, create the perfect itinerary with these Top Ten Things to Do in Toronto, crafted exclusively by the Hotel’s expert Concierge Team:
1. Hang out with the world’s greatest superheroes: Become a child’s hero by taking them to ComiCon Toronto from March 17 to 19, 2017.
2. Teamwork is dream work: Visit the Family Escape Room at Mysterious Minds where family members work together to follow clues, solves puzzles and break the code like true detectives.
3. Live like a hockey pro for a day: Visit the Hockey Hall of Fame to try a hand at goaltending, shooting, play-by-play calling, and even hosting a sports broadcast. Revel in the world’s greatest collection of hockey artifacts and get hands-on access to the coveted Stanley Cup.
4. Go day camping, city style: Between the various March Break Kids Camps at Ripley’s Aquarium, Ontario Science Centre, and the Royal Ontario Museum from March 13 to 17, 2017, there’s something for all age groups.
5. Have a pajama party: Wear pajamas to a Robert Munsch comedy play, based on five books, at the Solar Stage Children’s Theatre from March 13 to 17, 2017.
6. Attend a sports game: From the Toronto Maple Leafs to the Raptors, find out why #WeTheNorth has become a cultural phenomenon.
7. Make it a movie night in: Indulge in the spacious accommodations at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto. Take advantage of two complimentary in-room movies on demand and popcorn when booking from March 10 to April 1, 2017.
8. Take in fruits and vegetables. Visit the Young People’s Theatre for a live show of James and the Giant Peach through March 18, 2017.
9. Teach the value of honesty. The National Ballet of Toronto is featuring a special performance of Pinocchio from March 11 to 24, 2017.
10. Check off a “Toronto must” from the list. A trip to the city is not complete without ice-skating at Nathan Phillips Square (weather permitting).