Published on : Thursday, February 14, 2013
Trade press that successfully pre-register will be able to take advantage of a plethora of options at GIBTM.the following:
• Press status and free admission to the show – Media who do not pre-register will be required to register onsite as a trade visitor.
• Access to the press centre onsite.
• A pre-show Media Diary of Events, which provides details of all activities onsite that are relevant to a journalist including exhibitor press conferences, RTE press conferences, the education programme, and networking events.
• Access to 300 exhibitors.
• Special accommodation rates for all press attending will be available through GIBTM’s dedicated ground handler; The Vision, with a wide range of hotels across Abu Dhabi. To apply for discounted rates, please fill out the form attached or visit http://www.gibtm.com/Travel-Venue–Accommodation-Information/
• Opportunity to arrange interviews onsite with GIBTM senior management
• Access to up to date meetings and business travel industry reports
GIBTM takes place in Hall 4 of ADNEC in Abu Dhabi, UAE from 25-27th of March 2013.