Published on : Thursday, August 6, 2020
It is located minutes away from the iconic Taj Mahal, Radisson Hotel Agra started its operations last month.
In addition to the hotel’s high cleaning standards, the property is following the guidance outlined by Radisson Hotel’s Safety Protocols to ensure safe travel for the guests. A new “20-step protocol” for the hotel and a “10-step protocol” for meeting and event spaces is currently being followed. New cleaning and disinfection procedures, increased attention to safety in communal spaces, protective equipment, and updated trainings for team members are included in the new protocols.
Vaibhav Sagar, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Agra Says, “We are thrilled to be welcoming our guests back to the hotel. Our team is ready and eager to get back to serving our guests with the highest standards of service, hygiene and safety. We look forward to welcoming you back with confidence! We are also extreamly excited to share that we have been awarded with Trip Advisor Travelers’ Choice Award 2020 which makes us in the Top% of hotels worldwide.
Among the key elements of theirSafety protocol are the following –
– Implementing physical distancing measures throughout the hotel.
– Increase cleaning and disinfecting frequency throughout the hotel, paying attention to high-touch items.
– Installing alcohol-based hand sanitizing and glove stations near the front entrance and public areas.
– Provide clean and disinfected key cards upon check-in.
– Offer individually packaged and other grab-and-go food options.
– Providing team members with comprehensive hygiene and prevention training program.
The localites as well as the Tourists in Agra can enjoy mesmerizing view of Taj Mahal from most of the rooms at Radisson Hotel Agra and needn’t worry about their safety and hygiene as the team is commited to ensure complete safety and hygiene at the hotel.