Take the Leap with Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Published on : Tuesday, February 25, 2020
What would you do if the universe gifted you with an extra day? That is the question Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur is asking this Leap Year. On February 29, 2020, guests at the Hotel will find plenty of inspiring opportunities to step away from the mundane and truly take their time – to explore, to create and to connect. As travellers across the world increasingly seek meaning and fulfilment on their journeys, there has never been a better time to take the leap and step out of one’s comfort zone.
So much can happen in one day, one hour or even one minute. At Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur, curated Leap Day experiences, big and small, offer guests myriad ways to rediscover their favourite people as well as the world around them.
How will you make the most of your extra 24 hours on February 29, 2020?
Renew & Energise
- Get pampered with 29 bonus minutes of relaxation with every 60-minute a-la-carte treatment at The Spa, from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Rise to the challenge of an exhilarating workout with 29 adrenaline-pumping minutes of HIIT in the gym, starting 2:30 pm.
Fun & Games
- Four Seasons invites the whole family for a day of play on Level G, from 11:30 am to 7:00 pm. Guests can try their luck at exciting games such as corn hole and win vouchers to kick-start their Leap Year journey, including 29 percent savings at the spa and restaurants. Make sure to stop by the photo booth for a memento to take back home.
Sip & Savour
- Brunch & Bond at Curate. Spend Leap Day with loved ones in sparkling style. At this playful culinary experience, fun and frolic awaits guests of all ages – from decorating cupcakes and building your own ice-cream treats, to getting an artist caricature of the entire group, not to mention the spread of delectable specialties from around the world, complemented by selected cocktails at just MYR 29. In a tribute to Malaysia’s most-loved beverage, guests are invited to “pull” their own Teh Tarik and upload a picture to Instagram – one lucky winner will receive four vouchers to the Hotel’s Sunday Bubbly Brunch. February 29 and March 1, 2020 (Saturday and Sunday), 12:00 noon to 3:00 pm and 6:00 to 10:30 pm
- Slow-Cooked Meal at The Lounge. In the spirit of February 29, the Four Seasons culinary team is “taking its time” to prepare a selection of dishes that are roasted, simmered and grilled to absolute perfection. Taste the incredible flavours and textures produced by slow cooking with four sumptuous courses. February 29, 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Party in Your PJs at Bar Trigona. Join the first-ever pajama party at Kuala Lumpur’s hottest bar. Dance the night away with a live DJ and one-price cocktails that pop with fabulous flavours – the perfect chance for friends to try something different together. February 29, 10:00 pm to 3:00 am
- Build Your Own Cocktail at Bar Trigona. Draw inspiration from Malaysia’s local produce and mix creative cocktails with award-winning bartenders, at just MYR 29. February 29, 5:00 to 7:00 pm
- Melting Surprise at Yun House. Take a moment to feast the eyes before taking the first bite – the decadent charcoal lava bun is topped with a brush of real gold. Complimentary for every table. February 29, 12:00 noon to 2:30 pm and 6:00 to 10:30 pm
- Special Menu at the Pool Bar & Grill. Head to this resort-style restaurant for a special MYR 29 menu. Between dips in the swimming pool, enjoy refreshing popsicles and soothing face masks – on the house. February 29, 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Source:- Four Seasons Hotel & Resort
Tags: Four Seasons Hotel Resort