New destinations join IBTM Americas 2019 hosted buyer program

Published on : Tuesday, April 30, 2019

IBTM Americas 2019 will be a grand affair to be held between 29 – 30 May at Centre Citibanamex, in Mexico City. So far it has strong Hosted Buyer confirmations which includes first-time attendees from China, Hong Kong and Singapore, as well as a large proportion of domestic buyers from Latin America and Mexico.

 

 

More than 600 buyers have been confirmed from Asia, Europe, Canada and North America, as well as Latin America and Mexico. There will be international buyers from Bank of America Merrill Lynch; Beijing Painting and Calligraphy Art Research Association; BLC Capital Group; Citigroup; Grant Thornton International; International Political Science Association (IPSA); Pinnacle Financial Group; Provident Global Capital Group; and RJC Engineers.

 

 

Around 75 per cent of the total confirmed to date are from Latin America and Mexico. Bristol-Myers Squibb; Cámara Mexicano-Alemana de Comercio e Industria (CAMEXA); Mexican Federation of Schools of Orthopedics and Traumatology (FEMECOT); and Scotiabank, among others will also participate.

 

 

 

Approximately 30 per cent of the total will be corporate meeting planners and association buyers will make 20 per cent and agencies 50 per cent.

 

 

David Hidalgo, Show Director, IBTM Americas felt delighted with the robust Hosted Buyer recruitment for IBTM Americas, and to see so many Hosted Buyer applications from new destinations like Asia,

He said that this was a testament to the increase in appetite around the globe for meetings in the region. Latin America is increasingly recognised as a perfect place for the exchange of ideas, knowledge sharing and face-to-face engagement.

IBTM Americas will once again combine a carefully curated programe that will have valuable educational content quality meetings and networking in an exciting destination.

He was looking forward to welcome both the new and returning clients to help them build valuable business connections and inspire them with the insightful programs on offer this year.

More than 300 new and returning exhibitors are confirmed to attend. It includes international exhibitors Thomas Cook, tour operator Lepis Tour – Incoming Italy, Hilton, Melia Hotels International, Las Vegas and Radisson Hotel Group, and Latin American exhibitors Hard Rock Hotels (RCD HotelS), Visit Jamaica, Buro de Convencieones y Visitantes Lima – Peru, Hyatt Hotels and Guatemala, Corazón del Mundo Maya.

Related Posts

Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

arrow2Follow TTW
 
facebook-logo  twitter-logo  LinkedIn_logo  rss_logo 
ttw_blogger_logo  ttw_blogger_logo

ADVERTISEMENT

  • 05 EMITT 2021
  • 16 SAHIC 2022
  • 30 PATA

TRAVEL INDUSTRY EVENTS

    1. TRAVEL TURKEY IZMIR 2021

      December 2 - December 4
    2. GUANGZHOU INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL FAIR 2021

      December 4 - December 6
    3. ILTM Cannes

      December 6 - December 9
    4. ADVENTURE TRAVEL SHOW 2022

      January 15, 2022 - January 16, 2022
    5. FITUR

      January 19, 2022 - January 23, 2022